During trade restrictions, it is possible to receive goods ordered from center.lv in all Sony Center stores. Follow the information about the availability of goods, store opening hours on our website, and order! During working hours, we will process your order within an hour!
In the 19th century, when the first attempts to create something similar to what we now call photography were made, photo exposure (light falling on a photosensitive matrix) could take many hours and even days. Today, thanks to technological solutions, you can create a clear and vivid photo in hundredths and even thousandths of a second.
In the 21st century, photographic equipment combines the most advanced innovations. The cameras consist of many extremely precisely positioned lenses or groups of lenses made of high quality materials, taking into account the smallest technical nuances, in order to get the best possible pictures. Please, consider several recommendations for working with a camera.
For your convenience and comfort:
- Using the zoom lens, be careful not to let the telescopic part of the lens hit against your fingers or other objects.;
- Avoid actions that could result in physical or cosmetic damage to the body;
- Use the device only with the other devices matching the specified Sony device type or standard;
- Do not attempt repairs yourself.
How to connect the lens to the camera body?
- Before connecting/removing the lens, make sure the camera is turned off (power button is in the OFF position).
- Remove the camera body cap protecting the lens mount thread, and the cap on the back of the lens.
- To prevent dust and dirt from penetrating inside the camera, after removing the lens, quickly attach another lens to the body or put on a cap closing the thread connecting the lens to the camera body. Always ensure that the lens cap/caps are attached to the lens when it is not in use.
- To connect the lens to the camera body, set the marks of the attachment points (white dots) on the lens and the camera body against each other.
- Hold the camera with the lens down to prevent dust from entering the camera.
- Match the camera body and the lens so that the white mounting marks on both devices match and the threads of the lens and camera are parallel to each other. Insert the lens into the thread and turn it slightly clockwise until it clicks into place.
- Before shooting, remove the front lens cap.
- Mounting the lens on the camera body, do not press and hold the lens release button.
- Do not use force connecting the lens to the camera body.
- To take full-frame images, use the lens for a full-frame camera.
- Using a camera with an attached lens, hold both the camera and the lens firmly.
- Adjusting range or focus, do not hold the lens by the telescopic part.
How to remove the lens from the camera body?
- Press the lens release button fully and rotate the lens counterclockwise until it stops.
- Put the front and rear covers on the lens, as well as the cover on the threads of the camera body.
As a result of careless actions, dust and dirt can penetrate into the camera or lens, which can interfere with the operation of the device. Dust or dirt inside the camera sticks to the surface of the image sensor (the part of the camera converting the light into electrical signal) and may look like dark spots.
After removing the lens from the camera, quickly place it in the case to protect it from dust.
In case of questions, please contact the Sony Center at 40 Brivibas st., call +371 67 280 979, +371 20 262 646 or write at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wishing you plenty of great pics, Your Sony Center team