Klix Pay later gives e-shop visitors the opportunity to make a purchase today and pay for it later.
When making a purchase and choosing Klix Pay later, visitors to the e-shop will have the opportunity to receive offers from Klix partners - lenders, compare and choose the most suitable offer, and remotely sign a loan agreement to purchase the product in installments.
WHO CAN PURCHASE GOODS USING A LOAN?
- Goods can be purchased by any permanent resident of Latvia using a loan;
- The borrower must have a constant official monthly income;
- Borrower's age: 18 to 80 years;
- Loan amount: from 50.00 EUR to 7000.00 EUR;
- Loan term: from 1 to 36 months;
- First deposit from 0% to 1399.99 EUR;
- First deposit from 10% for amount of 1400.00 to 7000.00 EUR
- A qualified Smart-ID or AS “Citadele banka” internet bank, as well as a passport or ID card are required for registration.
For responsible shopping, we limit one person's ability to borrow no more than € 7,000 in the last 30 days to use Klix Pay later.
KLIX INTEREST-FREE PAYMENT FOR 1, 3 OR 6 MONTHS:
Klix Free - this is a way to pay for goods and services in online stores worth over 70 EUR, based on a 36-month loan agreement between the buyer and the lender.
The relevant Klix Free number indicates the number of months stipulated in the loan agreement, during which the loan can be repaid without interest and any commissions. Klix Free's monthly payment is calculated by dividing the total cost of goods by the relevant Klix Free figure - in 1, 3 or 6 parts, or at the discretion of the buyer, paying a different amount within the relevant interest-free period. In the event that a partial loan amount is repaid during the Klix Free interest-free period, the interest rate and other fees specified in the loan agreement will be applied to the loan in the month following the end of the Klix Free period.